Spare Key - Rob is the former President of the Board of Directors for Spare Key, a non-profit organization that provides housing assistance for families with critically ill or injured children. Rob guided Spare Key as it grew from a community based organization to a multi-state charity that served hundreds of families each year. Rob continues to support Spare Key. Learn more about Spare Key at www.sparekey.org.
Mounds View Basketball Association – Rob served as President of the Mounds View Basketball Association Board of Directors from 2017-2020. He volunteered as a coach for 25 different youth teams over the course of a decade and continues to support local youth sports.
Minnesota Association for Justice – Rob is a past President of MAJ, having served as an officer from 2013-2018 and as chair of the organizations political action committee prior to his service as an officer. Rob continues to be involved at the highest level of MAJ membership as a Tort Preservation Member.
Rob speaks regularly for bar groups and professional associations. As the chair of a political action committee and president of a charity, he is called upon to present formal speeches as well as make impromptu remarks on a regular basis.
- His recent CLE presentations include the following:
- Minnesota No-Fault Update. Minnesota Association for Justice, 2010 Annual Convention, August 15, 2009.
- Presentation of a Case. Minnesota Association for Justice, November 13, 2009.
- How to Handle Liquor Liability Claims. Hennepin County Bar Association, March 31, 2010.
- Overcoming Complex Challenges in UMIUIM Law. National Business Institute, June 11, 2010.
- Minnesota No-Fault Update. Minnesota Association for Justice, 2010 Annual Convention, August 14, 2010.
- American Family: Deny and Delay. What Can Be Done? Minnesota Association for Justice, November 12, 2010.
- Is Starting Your Own Practice Right for You? University of Minnesota Law School, April 16, 2011.
- Medicare From Start to Finish: Strategies for Dealing with the 800 Pound Gorilla in the Room. November 29,2011.
- Panel Discussion on Civility in the Legal Profession. Minnesota Association for Justice, Mid-Winter Meeting, February 18, 2012.
Attentive & Experienced- Maria M.
Friendly & Professional- Jimmy H.
Honest, Knowledgeable & Passionate- Judy Roberts